❤FolloW me❤

Friday, December 16, 2011

CALL ME dear....

Call Me

Artist: Frank Sinatra
When you’re feeling sad and lonely 
there’s a service I can render
Tell the one who loves you only 
I can be so warm and tender

Call me
 don’t be afraid you can call me
 maybe it’s late but just call me
Call me and I’ll be around

When it’s seems your friends desert you
there’s somebody thinking of you
I’m the one who’ll never hurt you
maybe it’s because I love you

Call me
don’t be afraid you can call me
maybe it’s late 
but just call me
Call me and I’ll be around

Now don’t forget me
`cause if you let me 
I will always stay by you

You got to trust me
 that’s how it must be
there’s so much I can do

If you call
 I’ll be right with you
 you and I should be together

Take this love I long to give you
I’ll die at your side forever
call me
call me.

❤Dah baca, cuba la komen lak. tQ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Budak Chubby mintak Comment♥