❤FolloW me❤

Monday, December 16, 2013

Convocation day 17 november 2013

Selepas sebulan bru post gambar konvo.... huhuhuhu...


 
me v yayan.. my ex-roomate....



 day b4 C-day...
my housemate n ex-roomate v her frenz...

C-day..

solo pic...

 

me..myself... mine...
 

my beloved friend.... mieyqa..
alway love n miss u beb...

ex-roomate.... housemate..... till now... classmate
Iekha

We.... us.... together...


 
Ibtisam n us...




 



 

with Putry Raihanah....
one of my ex-classmate...
 


Family photo time...

 

my family.... my lovely father n my sis..
thanks for coming



Thanks Chik Nik and alang for the freesh roses...
<3





Happy convocation day Ayah..
 :)
my convocation also belongs to you n mak...
i love u till da end...
also to mak,...
ilove u both till da end... till the end of my breath...
and until jannah...
May Allah bless both of u fiddunia wal akhirah...


me with Iekha's family....
beside me... her mom..
i call her mek..
;)



Iekha's family..... 
thanks Mek n brother, for giving me a bouquet of flowers....
thanks to iekha's aunt (i guess) for helping me wearing my convocation hat...
thanks for everything

Mieyaqa's family...
her lovely sis said when i'm stnding next to her
"Eh.. kak atien. dop ingt nk salam ngan kak atien"
"Eh... knal ke? hehehe"
"Kenal2.. mek 2 oyak sokmo psal kak..."
;)
HAHAHA..
u miss me erk mek Mieyqa?
:p


rushingly return home after da event..
thanks umi for making me kueh Qasidah..
love it...
<3




❤Dah baca, cuba la komen lak. tQ❤

3 comments:

  1. Τhanks for finally wгіting abοut > "Convocation day 17 november 2013" < Liked it!

    Stop by my webpage; web page ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear.. tahniah tau... siap bg ayah pkai jubah lagi :D
    amal follow sni tau.. jemput singgah blog amal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa. ada ambar itteww. malluuu ittewww

    ReplyDelete

♥Budak Chubby mintak Comment♥